Stay fashionable this spring with the newest take on the Reebok Classic Leather, the Speckle Midsole Pack. In this pack, the speckled-effect midsole amplifies the modern light footed cushioning that only today’s materials can add to such a classic shoe. The low-cut design offers freedom of motion while the mesh, ballistic nylon and nubuck upper lends durability and support. Although these features are what will keep you comfortable all day long, it’s the unmistakable design details that make this pack another go-to staple in the timeless Classic Leather collection.
- Mesh, ballistic nylon, and nubuck upper for durable and comfortable support
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker foot stride transitions
- Precision-cut EVA midsole for ultra lighweight, cushy shock absorption
- Speckled effect midsole foam for a unique on-track style
- High abrasion rubber outsole for road-worthy traction that lasts
- Perfed vamp for breathability and layered upper construction for hits of color
- Padded foam sockliner for added cushioning and up-to-date comfort
At the soul of Reebok is our fitness heritage, and no other product exemplifies that better than The Classic Leather. First debuted in the fall of 1983, it was the first time garment leather was used to make a running shoe. Although this shoe was always aimed at fashion-minded men and women, the Classic Leather was a groundbreaking performance running shoe at that time. This sneaker was designed with innovative features like a BiDensity Shock Protection System for stability and added air vents for breathability. From the very beginning the Classic Leather offered not only performance, but also practicality and style. Today, this shoe is best suited for an everyday style that’s fit for the streets rather than the track. However, the long legacy and fitness heritage of the Classic Leather help make it a timeless go-to choice for a classic style.